If you’re a small to medium business (SMB) or a pro in the world of web design, look no further than the Snicco Fortress plugin for Word)Press as it delivers everything you’ll want, need and more!
Provided as standard with all of our managed hosting packages here at Dalaric Ltd, the Snicco Fortress plugin really is the bees knees when it comes to successfully combating real life security risks.
So we’re going to put it out there! Snicco Fortress is the only WordPress plugin you’re going to need, and we’ll be happy to help you get it implemented as soon as possible for you.
Benefits to choosing Snicco Fortress
- Security measures that are laser-focused. Fortress exclusively targets security issues that can be handled most efficiently at the plugin level. This removes extraneous bloat and resource drains.
- Absolute dedication to security. Fortress is created exclusively for PHP 7.4/8.0/8.1, unlocking cutting-edge encryption and security capability, in contrast to other security plugins that compromise security for broad compatibility.
- You can rely on quality control. To provide you complete peace of mind when updating, Fortress runs 1200+ automated tests with 100% code coverage against all supported PHP and WordPress versions.
- Unparalleled defence-in-depth. Fortress constructs safeguards to protect you independent of the potential failure of other plugins.
- Four independent modules. Snicco Fortress offers four independent modules that protect your website in areas best managed at the plugin level. What’s not to love about this?
- Enjoy the full strength of Libsodium. By exclusively supporting PHP 7.4|8.0|8.1, Snicco Fortress takes advantage of the full strength of libsodium. Libsodium (otherwise known as Sodium crypto library) is a modern, easy-to-use software library. It is used in encryption, decryption, signatures, password hashing and much more and is world’s apart from anything else!
WordPress Core – Why are you still using it?
We’ll admit it. WordPress Core has done a great job to date in the world of security but there’s some serious holes in its security enhancements. These factors alone should make choosing Snicco Fortress a no-brainer for you. However, if you want to learn more about why to choose Snicco Fortress over WordPress Core, we’ve got everything you need to know.
Why ditch WordPress Core and opt for Snicco Fortress?
- Passwords are still hashed using md5. While MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit card numbers and other sensitive data into MySQL, Postgress or other databases, it certainly has its drawbacks when it comes to safety.
- Unfortunately, Two-Factor Authentication has yet to become a core feature. Two-Factor Authentication, otherwise known as 2FA is essential to web security because it immediately neutralises the risks associated with compromised passwords. This means that if your password is guessed, hacked, or phished, it is no longer enough to give an intruder access to your data or files. Without approval at the second factor, a password alone is useless so 2FA adds an extra layer of protection for you. As this isn’t a core feature, you’re more at risk than if you opt for Snicco Fortress.
- Session management features are nowhere to be seen. These features are essential for addressing cookie theft attacks and we certainly advocate choosing a plugin such as Snicco Fortress which protects against such threats.
So there you have it, if you’re a SMB or a website pro, explore some of the many reasons why you should opt for the Snicco Fortress WordPress plugin, over something else such as WordPress Core, for example.
As stated, the Snicco Fortress plugin is provided as standard with all of our managed hosting packages, so you can rest assured we’re doing everything we can to keep your website protected when it matters the most.
While you may already have your reasons about switching to Snicco Fortress, if you need help or advice about making the change, do not hesitate to get in touch with the team here at Dalaric Ltd.
WordPress Managed Hosting, Setup, Security, Design and Maintenance Specialists
We provide WordPress services that include full WordPress setup to an agreed specification, web design, managed hosting and enterprise-level security features. We then provide maintenance services to keep your website running securely and with a high level of performance.